Thursday, January 15, 2009

Inaugural Post

Okay, so this is probably a poor title choice given the time of year, but that was also part of the reason I chose it. But here is the new 203 blog. It's existed for like a month now without a single post. Pretty pathetic, huh? Oh well here I go to remedy that. I really don't know where this is going to go for sure and currently our selection of writers are myself, Jordan, Matty Cakes, and Jeff. We'll see how regular everybody gets and such. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see this turn into more of a blog about sports and such, but who knows? We do have plenty of other interesting topics that we are all interested in. In case you haven't noticed, I'm fascinated by the news. So there are certainly plenty of interesting news tidbits I'm sure that will be reported here and there. If you're ever interested in keeping up on the news yourself, I highly recommend RSS Feeds, they're fantastic. So hopefully this blog does create some interest, hopefully I'm not the sole writer, and hopefully we can get a decent reading audience involved as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment